At Hansa Destinations we always prioritize safety on board so that you get a safe transport with us when you travel. We follow the authorities' advice, and we ask you and all other travelers to read the guidelines on board and in our terminals.
We require passengers to guarantee that they do not have covid-19 related symptoms at check-in, we have signs to help passengers to keep distance to others and for those who wish to have their own space it is possible to book a cabin.
The Public Health Authority's 7 tips to protect you and others
1. Stay at home if you are sick or feel mild symptoms such as sore throat, cough or cold. Stay at home for at least 48 hours after you recover.
2. Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
3. Use hand sanitiser when it’s not possible to wash your hands.
4. Avoid close contact with sick people.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
6. Cough and sneeze into your bent elbow or into a paper handkerchief.
7. Remember not to visit the elderly if you are ill or have any symptoms of illness.